When people want to have a fun night out with their family, they come here. When people want to catch up with friends they haven't seen in over a year, they come here. When people need to escape the monotony of their jobs, they come here. We're the Worcester Bravehearts and we sell smiles.
There are no egos here. We're all working together toward one common goal: being the spot where Worcester Spends Summer. How do we do it? Through fireworks shows, mascot antics, prize giveaways, celebrity appearances, great food & drinks, and a baseball team that defines the word "hustle." It's hard work. We cook & clean, set up & breakdown, entertain & instruct though every inning and outing in all types of weather. But we have a great time. Right now, there is a rare opportunity to join our team and sell something that puts a smile on the faces of people between the ages of 5 and 95: baseball. We're looking for people who share the same enthuiasm, work ethic, and ability to make people smile that we do. Here are the current open positions at the Worcester Bravehearts. Watch the video above and download the job descriptions below for more info.
Mascot: Part-Time / Updated 1/30/18
- Introduce our mascot - Jake the Lion - at local schools, festivals, and youth sporting events
- Bring the character of Jake the Lion to life in the community
- Accompany Bravehearts' staff members to local community events
- Perform indoors or outdoors in all types of weather
- Working as part of our community relations team under the leadership of the Operations Manager
- Contact Matt Stebbins, Operations Manager
- Deadlines to apply: April 6th, 2018
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to the contacts listed above.