Each summer, the Bravehearts welcome talented student-athletes to the city from as far away as Arizona, California, and even Hawaii. You can help us make these players feel at home by becoming a Bravehearts Host Family. As a host family, you'd provide access to the following amenities for a student-athlete during the summer:
- Private bedroom
- Washing machine & dryer
- Meals & snacks
- Clean linens
- Other comforts such as wifi access & air conditioning
We contact our players in advance to ask about their preferences on living in homes with pets or kids as well as any potential food allergies. Then, we match our players to host families based on their answers so that they have the best possible experience while they're in Worcester.
Host families will receive:
- A cash stipend for each player they house
- Tickets to Worcester Bravehearts games
- Invitations to special Bravehearts' events, including a preseason cookout
- Recognition at a Bravehearts' game
- $30 Bravehearts Gift Card for each player hosted
- Employee Discount on merchandise
For more information about becoming a host family, contact Coach Alex Dion at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508-438-3773. Download more details about the program below.