If you're looking for affordable family fun, you’ve come to the right place! The Worcester Bravehearts were the 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2019 champions of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League (FCBL), a wood-bat summer collegiate baseball league. We offer exciting, hustle baseball, involving some of the best young talent that New England has to offer. Combine that with our spacious-yet-intimate 3,000 seat ball park, outstanding concessions, and popular promotional nights, Hanover Insurance Park at Fitton Field is where Worcester Spends Summer.
The name “Bravehearts” was chosen out of a pool of over 1,000 possibilities submitted by the public. “Brave” is in honor of Worcester’s brave men and women in uniform serving locally and abroad, as well as a tribute to Worcester’s fallen firefighters. “Hearts” refers to Worcester’s nickname—“Heart of the Commonwealth.”
- Home games are played at Hanover Insurance Park at Fitton Field in Worcester.
- In right field is the Bravehearts Kids Zone, where we host children's birthday parties pre-game and inflate a giant bounce-house to entertain all of our young fans
- In left field is the Bravehearts picnic area. This is home to groups ranging from Little Leagues to non-profit fundraising groups to corporate parties. This space holds over 400 people, with ample seating and food catered by Creedon and Co. This area is also conveniently located next to the Bravehearts bullpen, where fans are sure to get autographs from their favorite players.
- The Bravehearts are owned and operated by the Creedon family, who also owns and operates Creedon and Co., Inc., a catering and tent rental company based in Worcester since 1985.
- The Futures Collegiate Baseball League (FCBL) is made up of 7 teams from various parts of New England, each of which plays 28 home games and 28 away games
- At least 50% of the players on each team must be from New England or attend college in New England
- The FCBL consists of: The Brockton Rox, Bristol Blues, Nashua Silver Knights, North Shore Navigators, Pittsfield Suns, Westfield Starfires, and your Worcester Bravehearts.
Come down and join us for a game!
Season In Review